Associate researcher at the EPHE (IVth section, Sorbonne, Paris) and UCL London (Dpt Hebrew and Jewish Studies)
- 2006-2011: Joint PhD degree at the EPHE (IVth section, Sorbonne, Paris) and at the University of Geneva, Switzerland (advisors: Prof. Judith Olszowy-Schlanger and Prof. Jean-Yves Tilliette) Thesis title: “Production, textual transmission, use and literary genre of a corpus of Hebrew manuscripts of liturgical-halakhic type from Ashkenaz during the 12th to 14th centuries: the Mahzor Vitry.”
- 1996-2002: Masters degree in History of Art at the University of Geneva, Switzerland.
Masters title: “Codicological, palaeographical and iconographical analysis of the Haggadah of Hileq and Bileq (MS Heb.1333, BnF, Paris)”.
- October 2001: Intensive training course at the Institut de Recherche et d’Histoire des Textes (IRHT), Paris, on Medieval Western Manuscripts.
November 2009: Lecture given on the 1st doctoral and post-doctoral seminar on Hebrew Manuscripts Research at the EPHE (IVth section, Sorbonne, Paris).
Lecture title: “Description and context of a French rite Hebrew manuscript (MS Parm.1902, Bibl. Palatina, Parma) followed by an analysis of a Harosset recipe in Judeo-French”.
2009 : « De la sortie d’Egypte à la rédemption finale : analyse de cinq folios tirés du manuscrit Hébreu 1333 de la Bibliothèque nationale de France à Paris », in Cahiers Archéologiques, Paris, Picard, 2005-2008, n° 52, p.145-160.
- Hebrew Fragments in European Libraries : Switzerland (in preparation)
- 2002: Le Livre juif à Genève, ( ed. J. Markish), Geneva, Jewish Community of Geneva, 2002. Exhibition catalogue of books and manuscripts from the Rabbinical Seminary in Worclaw (Breslau), exhibited from February to May 2002 at the Bibliothèque de Genève (BGE).